Check that the personal information, email you entered is correct before making a purchase.
If the e-book is damaged, please contact us for an inspection and replacement of the download link.
If the e-book gets damaged in use, you can re-download it from your account at etextzone.com.
E-book you purchase from etextzone.com are eligible for return and refund if we receive your request within 7 days of the date of purchase.
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning an eBook you purchased from the Libraryvital:
- If the e-book doesn’t work.
- You have not previously returned the same eBook from a prior purchase.
- You have not returned a total of 2 or more eTextbooks in of your Accounts.
- We refuse to refund for the reason that you bought it from another store.
- If your order is in “On hold” status, contact us to get your order resolved as soon as possible instead of you opening a case.
Refunds will not be granted in situations of purchase abuse.
To submit a refund request, please contact our help desk.
Buyer protection – This must be a scam?